Admit it. You’ve long dreamt of owning your own bar, shaking up your very own cocktails in a golden pineapple and having a gin collection the size of a small room.
Or, alternatively, you could opt for a bar trolley instead. It’s the perfect addition to your living quarters where lack of space can be a daily issue.
Simply stock up on your core collection – vodka, gin, rum, tequila, whisky and vermouth – and have to hand the essential mixers in your fridge. We recommend triple sec, bitters, tonic water, ginger ale, and tomato juice to get you started.
Throw in some oh-so-useful tools such as a muddler, a strainer, a corkscrew and a jigger, then accessorise with swizzle sticks, flowers, napkins, coasters and prints to finish the look.
Voilà you have the perfect bar cart. Now, you only need the actual trolley itself…
No problem. Here’s our ultimate picks of the best bar trolleys around (and matching accessories of course) to get you started.
1. Gold Luxe Round Bamboo Drinks Trolley
Gold Luxe Accessories
- Tom Dixon Ice Bucket, £220, Trouva
- Manhattan Mirror Tray, £39.50, Marks & Spencers
- 4 Pack Manhattan Tumblrs, £25, Marks & Spencers
- Modern Metallics Gold & Silver Straws 20 Pack, £3.99, Ebay
3. Oriental Drinks Trolley
4. Marble Top Drinks Trolley
5. Home Bar Trolley
6. Gold Drinks Trolley
7. Tulip Bar Trolley
8. Best Budget Buy – Heart of House Glass Drinks Trolley
9. Vega Serving Trolley
10. Globe Bar