Who needs brandy with this warming winter gin cocktail? Perfect for dark nights spent by the fire, this tempting tipple is a real cracker from Edinburgh Gin.
Drambuie brings a final hit of honey and the warming familiarity of whisky liqueur to the mix.
Simply garnish with an orange twist, sit back and admire this stunning amber jewel in a glass.
20ml Chartreuse Jaune
15ml Benedictine D.O.M.
1 dash Drambuie
1 dash bitters
- Stir all ingredients together in a mixing glass. Strain into a brandy glass over ice.
- Garnish with an orange twist.
Related (Christmas, Spicy and Honey selection)
- Edinburgh Gin’s Christmas gift selection is luxury we all need in our life
- Negroni cocktail, with McQueen Smokey Chilli gin
- Bee’s Knees Cocktail Recipe
- Esker Gin release limited edition Honey Spiced Gin
- Ophir Gin review