Here at The Gin Kin, you might notice that we’re pretty dedicated to hunting down the hottest new flavours to grace the gin world. Love it or loathe it, flavoured gin is big news and there’s no sign of it slowing down any time soon.
It’s with this in mind that we’ve compiled our guide to the very best flavoured gin around. Chosen from a combination of taste, trust and, ok, truly wacky flavour, these are guaranteed to blow you away.
1. Opihr Oriental Spiced Gin, The Whisky Exchange, £24.45
With a name that brings to mind an exotic world lost in time, full of treasure and wonder.
Opihr is a premium spiced gin that infuses all the regular botanicals in dry gin with ingredients from Indonesia, India and Morocco to create a uniquely spicy flavour.
2. Aber Falls Orange and Marmalade gin, 31Dover.com £23.95
Enjoy the taste of Paddington Bear’s favourite sandwich filling with this stunning Aber Falls orange and marmalade gin.
The Welsh distillers have refined sweet and bitter orange flavours, with the pine flavour of juniper; a citrus hit with a warming aftertaste, guaranteed to test your tastebuds.
3. Greenall’s Wild Berry, Master of Malt £16.95
For over 250 years, Greenall’s has been handcrafted by England’s oldest gin distillers. This pink version takes that award-winning recipe and infuses it with the delightful taste of blackberries & raspberries.
4. Gordon’s Premium Pink gin, Tesco £16.50
Crafted to combine the refreshing natural taste of Gordon Gin with the sweetness of raspberries and strawberries to serve up a unique blushing tone.
Made using only natural fruit flavours so you only receive the best berry taste.
5. Hortus – Pomegranate and Rose gin liqueur, Lidl £11.99
Lidl’s fabulous award-winning Hortus gin now comes in a delicious pomegranate and rose flavour.
Taking its design lead from the hallmarks of its predecessors, this stylish Oslo-shaped bottle denotes the artisan ingredients used. Its beautiful pink and red artwork reflects the new liqueur’s primary botanicals.
6. The Infusionist Passionfruit Gin Liqueur, Aldi £9.99
This wonderfully fruity and rich tasting gin is the perfect refreshment for any time of the year. It is also ideal for making pornstar martini cocktails.
7. Whitley Neill – Rhubarb & Ginger Gin, Amazon £21
A must-have in any flavoured gin collection, trust us when we say Whitley Neill Rhubarb & Ginger Gin tastes just like rhubarb and custard sweets.
8. J.J Whitley – Elderflower Gin, Drink Supermarket, £17.49
A classic in the gin world, J.J Whitley’s Elderflower Gin is a great way to enjoy a G&T or a glass of champagne alike.
9. Buss No.509 – Persian Peach Gin, The Drink Shop, £45.10
Love peaches and cream? Then you must try this unique Persian Peach flavoured gin.
10. Malfy – Con Limone Italian, 31Dover.com, £25.85
For the true taste of Italy in your glass, look no further than Malfy’s Con Limone. Its delicious lemon taste is the ultimate accompaniment to your tonic on a summer’s day.
11. Boodles – Mulberry Gin, £26.33, Master of Malt
If you’re feeling particularly patriotic then check out Boodles Mulberry Gin. Not only is it an inspired sloe gin recipe with lashings of raspberry and blackcurrant, it’s British through and through.
12. The Naked Marshmallow Company – Vanilla Bean Marshmallow Gin, 31Dover.com, £31.95
If you love the taste of vanilla, then why not check out Marshmallow Gin? It’s created by a company who genuinely make their own marshmallows.
13. McQueen Spiced Choc Orange Gin, The Drink Shop, £28.33
Lovers of a chocolate orange, behold McQueen’s Spiced Chocolate Orange Gin. It’s deliciously dark and fruity.
14. Zymurgorium – Turkish Delight Gin, Amazon, £26.99
It’s true. There’s actually a gin based on everybody’s favourite sweet Turkish Delight. It also contains hints of rose and mint.
15. Williams Chase – Seville Orange Gin, Amazon, £38.45
The distillery also do an incredible Pink Grapefruit Gin, but for a taste that’s slightly more obscure, go for Seville Orange. Orange gins may now be becoming more prominent in the gin world but here’s an original and best.
16. Gin Bothy – Blueberry Gin Liqueur, Master of Malt, £29.99
17. Bakewell Gin, Amazon, £34.75
Bakewell Gin turns a teatime classic into absolute bliss in a bottle.
18. Orkney Gin Company – Rhubarb Old Tom, Master of Malt, £38.42
19. Copeland Gin – Rhuberry, Master of Malt, £32.95
So you’ve tried rhubarb and you’ve admired blackberry but have you experienced ‘Rhuberry’? Copeland Gin’s pink gin range is definitely one to check out.
20. Sipsmith – Lemon Drizzle Gin, Marks and Spencer, £24
Cake and gin? Yes please! Here, however, we fully recommend swapping your lemon drizzle cake for gin.
21. That Boutique-y Company – Cherry Gin, Master of Malt, £29.95
Winner of the Best Flavoured Gin category at the World Gin Awards 2018, this Cherry Gin is sensational with either tonic or cola.
22. That Boutique-y Company – Spit-roasted Pineapple Gin, 32Dover.com, £28.95
Dreaming of a tropical holiday? Us too. This Spit-Roasted Pineapple Gin will really remind you of the good times.
23. Xolato Chocolate Gin, Amazon, £37
Experience Belgium chocolate and hazelnut in a completely new way with Xolato’s deliciously moreish chocolate gin.
24. Black Powder Salted Caramel Gin
Dessert or gin? Why not have both? Anything that even resembles caramel is fine by us.
25. Warner Edwards – Honeybee Gin, Master of Malt,£36.83
Locally sourced botanicals have never been hotter. Warner Edwards actually use their very own bees to get the honey for this special addition to their Botanical Garden range.
26. Puerto de Indias – Strawberry Gin, Amazon, £31.91
Made with fresh strawberry of course. Would it be wrong to combine it with a carton of cream? (Probably not recommended)
27. Poetic License – Picnic Gin, 31Dover.com, £34.65
We love Poetic License for their imaginative approach to gin. Picnic Gin is the perfect blend of strawberries and cream that is simply ideal to pop into your next picnic basket.
28. Boë – Violet Gin, £28.78, The Drink Shop
One of the first to kick off the trend for violet gin, Boe features a light lilac colour and a delicious blackberry flavour.
29. Gin Bothy – Chilli Gin, Notonthehighstreet.com, £28
If you prefer a savoury taste in your glass, turn up the heat and choose Gin Bothy’s Chill Infused Liqueur.
30. Zymurgorium – Sweet Violet Gin, Amazon, £30.67
31. Edinburgh Gin – Flavoured Gin Liqueurs, John Lewis, £18
Don’t judge us but we really couldn’t choose exactly which Edinburgh Gin liqueur to include on this list. With flavours from Rhubarb and Ginger to Plum and Vanilla, you got to just try them all.
Discover more of our gin guides:
- 5 violet gins you ought to try
- 5 rhubarb gins that are simply delicious
- The 6 best strawberry gins to sip all season