Pink Gin cocktails are all the rage on Instagram at the moment and rightly so – not only do they look amazing but, with all those delicious berries, also tend to taste incredible.
Now I’m a sucker for any gin cocktail that contains berries, so when these two recipes flew into our inbox from Greenall’s I was very excited to test them out. Not only were these super easy to make but were also berry tasty and didn’t break the bank.
These two recipes would be perfect for a girly cocktail night, served alongside a platter of chocolate-dipped fruit and other naughty nibbles. Perhaps some gin and tonic cupcakes or our scrumptious gin lemon drizzle cake?
Both of these pink gin cocktail recipes feature Greenall’s Wild Berry – a gold award winning gin, infused with blackberries and raspberries.
Pink Gin Cocktail no1: Greenall’s Wild Berry & Flora Dora Recipe
40ml Greenall’s Wild Berry Gin
20ml Fresh Lime Juice
10ml Raspberry Syrup
Top with Ginger Bear
A small handful of berries to garnish
- Add all ingredients to a highball glass with ice.
- Stir and garnish with a berry of choice (and an optional sprig of mint for freshness)
Pink Gin Cocktail no2: Greenall’s Wild Berry & Lemonade
50ml Greenall’s Wild Berry Gin
100ml Good Lemonade
Berries to Garnish
- Fill a copa glass with ice.
- Pour in Greenall’s Wild Berry Gin and top up with lemonade or premium tonic water.
- Garnish with a berry of choice (we like raspberries and blueberries!)
You can pick up your bottle of Greenall’s Wild Berry on Amazon for £20.24.