The sun has finally started shining here in the UK and we all know what that means – time to take full advantage of the fruity summer cocktails. What screams “drinks in the sun” more than a fresh peach gin fizz?
Our version takes juicy, fresh peaches (in sliced and puréed form) and mixes them with lime, gin, tonic and a few springs of mint to create this gorgeous and refreshing cocktail – perfect for sharing at summer picnics with family or simply sunbathing in the back garden with friends.
In fact, you could even make a huge batch of this for a BBQ and serve it alongside some freshly grilled peaches – that would taste, as they say, just peachy.
Fancy whipping a batch of these up for you and your amigos this weekend?
Fresh Peach Gin Fizz
Ingredients and equipment (makes four cocktails)
- Four fresh ripe peaches
- Two limes
- 280ml of gin (two shots per glass)
- A large handful of ice per glass
- Enough premium tonic water to top up each glass
- Mint to garnish
- Four glasses
- A blender
- A cocktail stirrer (or just a spoon!)
- Remove the skin and stones from your peaches
- Add two peaches to a blender and blend until puréed, slice the other two for later
- Add a large handful of ice and two shots of a gin of your choice (we recommend something full of fruity flavours) to each glass
- Divide the peach purée between the four glasses and give everything a good stir
- Add peach slices and a few springs of mint to each glass to garnish
- Sip a delicious peach gin cocktail on a hot summer’s day with friends
- Pink Gin Cocktails with Greenall’s Wild Berry
- Green Park cocktail
- The perfect summer Pimm’s Cup recipe
- 10 purple cocktails that are simply out of this world