Malfy have been a big favourite of The Gin Kin team for quite some time, so we’re always very excited to hear about a new Malfy gin.
Bringing an Italian twist to the pink gin trend, Malfy Gin Rosa is the latest offering to join the Malfy portfolio. This gorgeous, rose-coloured gin is distilled using the peel of Sicilian pink grapefruits and rhubarb, with juniper and five other botanicals – including lemon peel and coriander.
The sun-ripened Sicilian pink grapefruits are grown in citrus groves on the Mediterranean coast. The freshest, most flavoursome grapefruits are harvested for Malfy Gin and combined with the finest Italian juniper, before being infused in Italian grain spirit for 36 hours. This truly is a taste of the Mediterranean.
This is set to be an incredibly versatile gin and comes with not one, not two but three suggested serves. So no worries if you’re not a fan of a gin and tonic, there are ways to serve Malfy Gin Rosa that will suit anyone’s tastes! Get the recipes below…
Malfy Gin Rosa G&T
- One measure of Malfy Gin Rosa
- Premium tonic water
- Garnish with a slice of (Sicilian) pink grapefruit and a sprig of rosemary
Pink Gin Fizz
- One part Malfy Gin Rosa into a flute glass
- Top up with two measures of chilled Prosecco
- Garnish with a twist of pink grapefruit peel
- Two parts Malfy Gin Rosa
- 1 Part Limoncello
- Top up with 3 parts soda water
- Garnish with a wedge of lime and a raspberry