Looking to make your gin extraordinary? Out-of-this-world cocktails have sure been growing in popularity.
Created from gin and tonic water with a splash of citrus and grenadine, this cocktail looks amazing and it’s super easy to make.
Just keep your lights low and prepare to spook your guests with delight. These beauties would make the perfect addition to your next Halloween party!
- 3 oz. gin
- Tonic water
1/2 oz. lemon juice
1 tsp. grenadine
1 handful ice
- Mix gin, lemon juice and grenadine in a cocktail shaker, then pour into a large glass filled with ice.
- Top with tonic water. Garnish with a glow stick (optional).
More from The Gin Kin:
- Shimmering Parma Violet Gin is here
- Glitter gin actually exists and it’s so dazzling to watch
- Black tonic water is here and we don’t know how to feel