Slingsby Gin and The Ivy Harrogate have created three exclusive festive cocktails that will be available in the restaurant for a limited period, both as part of the cocktail menu and set menu.
The three cocktails – two cold and one hot are:
- The Gooseberry Fizz (priced at £9.50) features a combination of Slingsby Gooseberry Gin and cinnamon syrup topped with a generous serving of Prosecco
- Rhubarb & Plum Flip (priced at £8.50) blends Slingsby’s Rhubarb Gin with lemon juice and a plum foam for a fruity treat
- Harrogate Fog (priced at £7.75) sees Slingsby’s classic London Dry Gin mixed with Baileys, almond milk infused with vanilla, honey and cinnamon – the ideal winter warmer
Rodney Prosper, General Manager at The Ivy Harrogate, said: “We couldn’t think of a better way to celebrate our first birthday than by transforming our terrace into a cosy, festive hideaway this winter.
Complete with a floral installation featuring warming winter tones and juniper berries, the terrace will also feature candles, lanterns, fairy lights and cosy rugs – creating a must-visit winter haven for guests to enjoy.”
Clare Whitaker, Marketing Director of Spirit of Harrogate comments: “We are thrilled to partner with The Ivy Harrogate to bring to life the spirit of Christmas in this unique and beautiful setting. ”
The Slingsby Gin Winter Terrace is open from Tuesday, 13 November to Sunday, 27 January.
More from The Gin Kin:
- Nottingham’s luxurious looking gin bar offers interactive experience of making your own gin
- This Sipsmith pop up gin bar is the place to be at this winter
- Debenhams now has a gin bar if you fancy a G&T