Pancake Day is well and truly crêping up on us and Aldi have the ultimate pancake recipe to tickle everyone’s taste buds.
Also, fun fact is that McQueen are known for their intriguing and alternative flavour profiles.
Nevertheless, here’s a recipe featuring the much loved McQueen’s Pink Gin.
Insta-Perfect Pink Pancakes
- 160g cooked beetroot,
- 200g The Pantry self-raising flour
- 100ml milk
- 1 tsp The Pantry baking powder
- 50ml squeezy honey
- 25ml vegetable oil
- 1 tsp The Pantry vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 50ml Aldi McQueen Pink Gin
- Simply chop up the beetroot and put into a food processor along with the milk, oil, honey, vanilla essence, eggs and gin.
- Blitz until smooth
- Make a well with the dry ingredients
- Slowly add and mix in the liquid ingredients.
- For each pancake add 4 tbsp into a pan and cook for one minute on each side.
More from The Gin Kin:
- This Is Why The Newest Gin By Beefeater Will Be Better Than Beefeater Pink Gin
- Hendrick’s About to Launch New Midsummer Solstice Gin and It Looks Sensational
- Study Shows That Gin Lovers Are More Likely to Be Psychopaths