With temperatures only getting hotter, it can only be that it’s time to cool down with a cheeky gin and tonic… or is that a Gin and Tonic Sorbet cocktail?
This G&T involves a whole lot more than simply adding the tonic; it’s the ultimate palate freshener.
This version includes Baboo’s G&T sorbet, a deliciously zingy lime dessert made with Fordington Gin.
It’s a grown up take on the coke float, super simple to make but oh so effective…
Gin and Tonic Freeze Recipe
- 1 scoop of Baboo Gelato’s G&T sorbet
- 25 ml of gin of your choice
- 250 ml of your favourite premium tonic
- Your choice of garnish, we added a wedge of lime for this occasion
- Add the scoop of gelato in a chilled tumbler
- Add 25 ml of gin
- Mix with tonic water
- Sip slowly while watching the sunset.
Scoop yourself a cocktail with Baboo Gelato this World Gin Day and enjoy a Gin & Tonic Freeze.
Baboo Gelato’s Gin & Tonic flavour is available from independent stockists in the South West from £5 per tub for 500ml. For more information visit Baboo Gelato.