This cocktail is indulgent and luxurious; it’s a Snickers Martini (also known as a Snickertini). If you’ve ever seen a more delicious and decadent ingredients list – well we don’t believe you.
Astonishingly, this cocktail tastes exactly like a Snickers bar without even having it as a main ingredient – we suggest it only as an optional extra garnish.
We hope you enjoy making and drinking the Snickertini as much as we did.
- 100ml Caramel Gin (we recommend Riverside Salted Caramel Gin Liqueur)
- 30ml Irish Cream (plain or caramel flavour)
- 30ml Chocolate Liqueur
- 15ml Amaretto
- Cocoa Powder
- Snickers (Optional garnish)
- Optional: Drizzle vertical lines of chocolate and/or caramel sauce on the inside of 2 martini glasses. Chill in the freezer until ready to use.
- Add the caramel gin, Irish cream, chocolate liqueur and amaretto to a cocktail shaker with ice and shake well.
- Add cocoa powder to the rim of the martini glasses by wetting the glass and dipping in powder.
- Strain liquid from shaker into martini glasses.
- Grate snickers into glass as garnish (optional)
More from The Gin Kin:
- Here’s How to Whip Up Your Very Own Ice Cream Gin Cocktail at Home
- Aldi Unveils Ready-Made Premium Gin Cocktails from Eden Mill
- The 10 Best Gin Prosecco Cocktails for Every Occasion