Now that summer is finally threatening to burst out and envelope us with hot, sticky days, we need to prepare adequately. This means having ice-cold gin drinks ready to prepare at a moments notice.
This incredible recipe from Bristol Distilling Co creates the ultimate sunshine refreshment that will banish those hot temperatures.
These pitchers truly look and taste stunning and will be a real showpiece at any garden party or barbecue. The recipe is equal parts measurements so the the bigger the jug (or bowl!) the more you’ll have to share round.
- 77 Berry Raspberry Gin Liqueur or 77 Blush Pomegranate Gin Liqueur (1 part)
- Cawston Press Apple & Rhubarb/ Cloudy Apple/ Apple & Ginger / Apple & Mango juice (1 part)
- Fever-Tree Tonic Water, Lemonade or Soda Water (1 part)
- Fresh fruit of your preference. We recommend peach, lemon or orange slices.
- Rosemary or mint sprigs
- Add ice to a large pitcher jug
- Mix equal parts gin liqueur/your preferred juice/your preferred mixer into jug
- Stir and mix with your preferred fruit and garnish choice
- Pour into glasses and enjoy!
77 Berry and 77 Blush Gin Liqueurs are available at Tesco now for £18.
All images Shutterstock / Bristol Distilling Co