Now summer is finally here, we want gin and we want it with lots of ice. Gin slushies are the surprise hit this summer.
There’s a bar that sells frozen gin cocktails but if you want to make your own, it’s super easy and oh-so-delicious.
- 2 measures of JJ Whitley Pink Cherry Gin
- 1 bottle of Crabbie’s Ginger Beer
- 4 tbsp granulated sugar
- Juice of 2 limes
- 150g frozen raspberries
- Lime wedges
- Mint leaves to garnish
- Pint glass of ice cubes
- Put the ice, Crabbie’s, gin, sugar, lime juice and frozen raspberries into a blender and blitz until smooth.
- Pour into chilled glasses
- Decorate with lime wedges and mint.
JJ Whitley Pink Cherry Gin is available via Amazon now for £18.99 for 70cl bottle.
All images by Shutterstock/JJ Whitley. Recipe by JJ Whitley.
More from The Gin Kin:
- Here’s How to Whip Up Your Very Own Ice Cream Gin Cocktail at Home
- Pink Grapefruit Gin Slush Cocktail Recipe
- Eden Mill’s New Mango and Pineapple Love Gin Liqueur Is a Taste of Paradise