With warmer weather on the horizon, our craving for refreshing, ice cool cocktails is at an all time high. Luckily the “frozen gin & tonic cocktail” is a thing and we’ve got just the recipe for you so you can make one.
Frozen gin cocktails have become increasingly popular and we’ve seen several variations in the ramp up to summer.
This could work well with any of your favourite London Dry gins as well as garnishes. We’ve experimented with cucumber for this recipe but feel free to add any other fruit that you prefer.
- 2 ounces gin
- 3/4 ounce tonic syrup
- Cucumber slice for garnish
- Combined the gin and syrup in a blender and add ice
- Mix together until you get a slushy-like consistency
- Pour into a small rocks glass
- Garnish with cucumber slices
Make sure to mention @theginkin if you create this recipe at home, we’d love to see how you get on. Cheers!
All images: Shutterstock.