When Eden Mill released their Mango & Pineapple Liqueur we decided summer was finally here. Now it’s here we want to live our best summer lives. And that involves delicious gin in all its varieties – and plenty of ice.
So imagine our delight when we stumbled across Eden Mill’s recipe for a Mango and Pineapple Gin Sangria. This gin and wine hybrid cocktail packs a fruity punch and is the taste of summer in a (large) glass.
Fruit Salad Gin Sangria
- 100ml Mango & Pineapple Liqueur
- 200ml White wine
- 200ml Lemonade
- 200ml Pineapple juice
- Lemon and lime slices
- Mint leaves
New in our Love Gin Liqueurs range is Mango and Pineapple!
Tropical fruits combine to whisk you away to sunnier climates. Cantaloupe, papaya and peach join mango and pineapple to create an island paradise in a glass.
— Eden Mill St Andrews (@EdenMill) June 25, 2019
- Pour ingredients into a pitcher.
- Garnish with lemon and lime slices and mint leaves.
- Top with ice.
You can buy Eden Mill Mango and Pineapple Liqueur, 50cl, 20%ABV, from the Eden Mill website.
Recipe and images supplied by Eden Mill and Shutterstock.
More from The Gin Kin:
- 5 Best Pineapple Gins You Should Try This Summer
- Eden Mill Have Launched New Premixed Cans – and One Includes Rose Lemonade
- Edinburgh Gin Have a New Watermelon and Lime Gin and Here’s Where You Can Pick It Up