The sun is out and suddenly our thoughts turn to strawberries and cream. But what if we could make them a bit more fun? Introducing the strawberries and cream gin cocktail.
This simple cocktail recipe is the perfect accompaniment to sitting back and enjoying the fine weather to come.
We’ve naturally included the beautifully sweet Poetic License Strawberry and Cream Gin in this delicious summery cocktail.
- 60ml Poetic License Strawberry and Cream Gin
- 30ml White crème de cacao
- 15ml Cream
- Fresh strawberries
- Add the gin, crème de cacao and cream to a cocktail shaker filled with ice
- Shake well and strain into glass
- Garnish with strawberries
Poetic License Strawberry and Cream Gin is available to buy from ASDA for £33.
More from The Gin Kin:
- The 6 Best Strawberry Gins to Sip All Summer Long
- Asda’s Newest Pink Gin Launches Are What Pink Dreams Are Made Of
- 7 Pink Gin and Prosecco Cocktails That Are Simply Sensational