We love a good cocktail all year round, however there’s something about summer that makes the idea of an iced cocktail very enticing.
More so when it contains fruit such as mango to give it the ultimate tropical vibe we all know and love.
And who whoever said that a mango mojito is exclusively meant to have rum in it needs a reality check because gin mojitos are very much a thing!
Hopefully this gin recipe will transport gin lovers to a warm island by the beach, even if it’s only for a little bit.
How to Make a Gin Mango Mojito
- 8 mint leaves
- 1.5 oz. your choice of gin
- 1 oz simple syrup
- 1 oz mango juice
- 6-8 frozen mango chunks
- Place mint leaves in the bottom of a shaker. Gently Muddle to release the flavour.
- Pour gin, simple syrup, and mango into the shaker.
- Top with ice
- Shake well
- Place frozen mango chunks in the bottom of your glass
- Pour drink from the shaker over frozen mango chunks and garnish with mint
- Serve in a highball glass with a few mint leaves and enjoy!