Ampersand Melon is a premium gin made from juniper berries and melon.
The rich and sweet aroma of the melon comes through to create a gin which is ideal for making mouth-watering cocktails, transporting you to a warm summer evening with friends.
The colour is radiant, clear and light green with hints of yellow, while on the nose it has prominent notes of perfectly matured melon.
The flavour is smooth with fresh and sweet nuances of melon giving it a long-lasting and rich finish.
Serve on top of ice with your choice of premium tonic for the ultimate summer gin and tonic.
Thanks to its ripe flavour, Ampersand Melon is ideal for combining with tangy lemon-flavoured soft drink and in more innovative cocktails, it also goes perfectly with many other mixers and fruit juices.
For the perfect serve
What you’ll need:
- 50 ml Ampersand Melon gin
- 100 ml lemonade
- Lime wedge and ice
- Pour the Ampersand Melon gin into an ice filled glass.
- Top up with some refreshing Lemonade, squeeze and drop in a wedge of lime.
You can purchase a bottle on Amazon for £32.30 (70 cl, 37.5% ABV).
More from The Gin Kin:
- 10 Weird and Wonderful Ice Cube Ideas for Your Summer G&Ts
- This Cucumber Gin Recipe Will Freshen Up Your Palate for Summer
- This Gin Festival Has Over 100 Gins and an Incredible VIP Gin Terrace to Enjoy