Punch bowls are no longer symbolic of American college students. With this Hendrick’s Summer Punch recipe they have been claimed back for gin-lovers everywhere.
Despite Hendrick’s, in their Summer Punch video below, using an Alice in Wonderland-style over-sized teacup for the punch, we suspect that not everyone owns one of these, so a punch bowl will do just fine.
And you’d better make it a large one because there’s almost a full bottle of Hendrick’s in this recipe… We told you it would kick-start any party! Long live the summer cocktail season.
Hendrick’s Summer Punch
- 500ml Hendrick’s Gin
- 200ml Lemon Juice
- 70ml Elderflower Cordial
- 30ml Maraschino Liqueur
- 20ml Lovage Cordial
- 1l Cloudy Apple Juice
- Combine all ingredients together in a large punch bowl, plant pot, teapot, or any other suitable vessel.
- Add plenty of summer fruits (strawberries, raspberries, cucumber, lemon wheels) and a handful of ice.
- Serve over cubed ice.
If you are a fan of gin and juice together then why not also try this thirst-quenching Gin and Juice Cocktail Pitcher Recipe.
Hendrick’s Gin is available to buy from Ocado for £28. (70cl) 41.4% ABV.
Recipe and Images from Hendrick’s Gin.
More from The Gin Kin:
- You Can Now Attend a Hendrick’s Afternoon Tea and Sip Gin from Teacups
- This Bar Lets You Drink Gin Out of a Bathtub and It’s Phenomenal
- 13 Floral Gins That’ll Keep the Essence of Summer Alive All Year Round