If you’re an ASDA shopping gin lover, now it’s easier than ever to find and enjoy McQueen Sweet Citrus gin.
Thanks to popular demand in an initial 10 locations, ASDA has extended its listing of McQueen Sweet Citrus Gin to 52 stores.
Not only that, but from yesterday (18th July) ASDA in collaboration with McQueen Gin have launched a special promotion offering this tipple for £19.50 in all 52 locations for a limited time only.
In terms of tasting notes, McQueen Sweet Citrus gin bursts with citrus and lemon flavours, with some lighter juniper and coriander floral notes.
The citrus is mixed with creamy vanilla followed by the sweetness of honeydew melon making this a fabulous combination of sweet and zesty, ideal for the summer.
Suggested serve for McQueen’s Sweet Citrus gin:
- 50 ml McQueen sweet Citrus Gin
- 25 ml Triple Sec
- 25 ml lemon juice
- 10 ml Grenadine
- lemon peel for garnish
- Half fill cocktail shaker with ice
- Pour in McQueen sweet citrus, triple sec, lemon juice and grenadine
- Shake until cold to touch
- Strain into glass
- Garnish with lemon peel and serve
McQueen Sweet Citrus gin is only limited to ASDA stores in Scotland, however McQueen has disclosed that if the upward trend in popularity carries on they’re hoping to launch in the rest of the UK as well.
More from The Gin Kin:
- Here’s How to Get a Free Gin and Tonic in the Pub This Weekend
- A New Pre-mixed Pink Gin and Tonic Is About to Hit the Market
- 10 Utterly Unusual Gin Glasses That Every Gin Lover Needs In Their Collection