There’s something very summery about gin carafes filled to the brim with gin and tonic as well as fruit garnishes and refreshing botanicals.
Lucky for us, The Botanist is offering not one, not two but four different varieties of gin carafes to choose from, perfect for summer-time drinking.
If you’re not aware of The Botanist, it started with an idea to create a secret garden of food and drink which quickly developed into a successful chain of restaurants located in various parts of the UK.
It is a concept like no other, offering a selection of botanical cocktails alongside some delicious food in a cosy indoor garden-like environment. There’s also live music every night guaranteeing sublime social times.
Their botanists have passionately developed unusual concoctions that illustrate and highlight the delicate, subtle and sometimes very strong flavours that their best greenhouse herbs are able to give.
Here are the gin carafes you can choose from:
- Gin House Punch which consists of Monkey 47 gin, grapefruit liqueur, pomegranate juice, jasmine syrup, lemon juice and soda.
- Hendrick’s Carafe made up of Hendrick’s Gin, cucumber, elderflower liqueur and pink peppercorns.
- Secret Gin Carafe, with The Botanist’s very own Secret Gin with fresh grapefruit and rosemary.
- Tanqueray Carafe, which contains Tanqueray gin, pink grapefruit liqueur, lemon thyme and pink grapefruit.
The above are known to be offered at The Botanist in Manchester, so make sure that your closest venue offers them as well before you commit to booking a table.
Available at The Botanist in Manchester, for £19.95 – £27.95.
All images are by The Botanist UK.
More from The Gin Kin:
- You Need to Try These Exotic Gin Mixers At Least Once in Your Lifetime
- These Coconut Gins Make the Most Tropical Summer Cocktails
- 9 Crisp and Cool Cucumber Gins You Need to Try