Belgian chocolate is not the only thing from Belgium that makes our mouth water. Belgian Apple Gin is also here to tantalise those tastebuds and it’s time to get ready for some Autumnal cocktails and G&Ts.
The result of this blend is a crispy and exquisite apple flavour with smooth woody accents, resulting from a short ageing on Calvados barrels. A true summer celebration from the land that really knows its apples.
To taste this tipple has sharp green apple at the fore, followed by earthy juniper and a touch of floral angelica.
For the perfect serve
- 40 ml BUSS No 509 Belgian Apple Gin
- Gin Floral tonic variation
- An apple
- Fresh mint
- Pour all ingredients into a tumbler glass.
- Fill up the glass with large ice cubes and stir well.
- Top off the glass with the tonic.
- Garnish with a slice of apple and the sprig of mint leaves.
Enjoy this incredibly bright Belgian gin from the Buss No. 509 range, based around the brilliant flavours of apples!
Recipe and images by Buss No 509 Premium Gin.
More from The Gin Kin:
- Bloody Shiraz Gin Could Be the Spicy Tipple You Need in Your Autumnal Collection
- Gin Cider Is Here and You Can Enjoy the Best of Both Worlds
- Edinburgh Gin Have Just Released a New Luscious Lemon & Jasmine Gin