Christmas has always been synonymous with chocolate and orange. It’s an age-old, tried and trusted combination, but what if a slight twist on chocolate orange gin could offer something equally as delightful?
Step forward recipe makers Slingsby and their creation, the Chocolate and Marmalade Gin Cocktail. Marmalade, most famous as being Paddington Bear’s favourite spread, has made the leap to delicious gin and now to gin cocktail heaven.
This oh-so simple recipe creates an incredibly decadent, smooth and silky result and we firmly believe chocolate orange has met it’s match this Christmas. And we’re sure, along with Paddington, that you will back us up on this once you’ve tried it.
Chocolate and Marmalade Gin Cocktail
via Slingsby Gin
- 30ml Slingsby Marmalade Gin
- 20ml Mozart Chocolate Liqueur
- 100ml 50:50 Cream & Milk Mix
- Combine all ingredients into a shaker.
- Shake and strain into a coupe glass.
- Garnish with a piece of orange peel.