The Martini is one of the most famous and traditional cocktails in the world and whilst it’s entirely appropriate to drink all-year round, it doesn’t hurt to add it as another festive option to your Christmas gin cocktails repertoire.
The guys at Cranes have added a little Christmas cheer to the iconic cocktail and have produced the Cranberry Martini. This Cranberry Martini recipe is incredibly simple to make, extremely classy and fabulously festive.
Cranes Cranberry Martini Recipe
- 6 parts Cranes Cranberry Gin
- 1 part Vermouth
- Olives to serve
1. Chill the Martini glass, either in the fridge or using ice.
2. Thread the olives onto a cocktail stick and set aside.
3. Fill a cocktail shaker with ice, Cranes Cranberry Gin and Vermouth.
4. We like ours shaken not stirred, so shake the cocktail shaker till cold, approximately 10 seconds.
5. Strain the Martini into the glass and garnish with the olives.
Cranes Cranberry Gin is available to buy from the Gin Kin Shop priced at £32.