If you’re already missing everybody’s favourite new Star Wars character then here’s a little something to keep the fire burning.
This gin cocktail packs a delicious sweet and spicy punch and looks exceptionally cute, much like Baby Yoda himself.
This super simple recipe from Kegworks makes one cocktail and will provide you with a taste of a galaxy far, far away.
Matcha-lorian Baby Yoda Cocktail Recipe
- 1½ ounces gin
- 3/4 ounce ginger syrup
- 5 slices cucumber
- 3/4 ounce lemon juice
- 1 bar spoon matcha
- Cucumber slices and Luxardo cherries (for garnish)
- Pour ginger syrup into cocktail shaker.
- Drop cucumber slices into shaker, and muddle to combine with syrup.
- Add remaining ingredients (except garnish) and ice, and shake 15–20 seconds, or until properly diluted and chilled.
- Double-strain into chilled coupe.
- Garnish with cucumber slices, Luxardo cherries and your choice of Yoda clothing.