January calls for drinks which are light and refreshing after the rich excesses of December. Step forward Whitley Neill with a remedy. Their Cucumber & Elderflower Fizz recipe contains whole fruit, fruit juice and a healthy dose of their Aloe and Cucumber Gin.
Gin and fizz cocktails usually contain Prosecco or Champagne but if your body requires something a little less intense then give this bright and breezy cocktail a try.
Cucumber & Elderflower Fizz by Whitley Neill
- 25ml Whitley Neill Aloe & Cucumber Gin
- 10ml lime juice
- Elderflower tonic water to top up
- Kiwi Slices, lime wedge, and mint to garnish.
- Add cubed ice to a highball glass.
- Mix in the gin and lime juice.
- Top up with elderflower tonic water.
- Garnish with kiwi slices, lime wedge and mint sprigs.