One of the nation’s best-loved sweets, the adorable Percy Pig, is now the star of a very pink and very sweet Percy Pig Gin Cocktail.
Bars around the country have been creating their own Percy Pig Gin Cocktails, such as Elephant and Castle in Barnsley and Number One Bar in Durham who call theirs a Percy Pig Daiquiri.
If you don’t live close to a bar who serves Percy in a cocktail then don’t worry, we have a recipe, meaning you can create your own in the comfort of your home.
How to Make a Percy Pig Gin Cocktail
- 25ml pink gin
- 25ml strawberry vodka
- Three shots cranberry juice
- Percy Pig dessert sauce
- Percy Pig sweets and candy floss to garnish
- Shake the gin, vodka and cranberry juice together with a generous squeeze of Percy Pig dessert sauce in an ice-filled cocktail shaker.
- Serve and top up with lemonade.
- Garnish with percy pig sweets and candy floss.