There’s nothing like a bright and breezy gin cocktail to make you feel like you’re in holiday in Marbella. Only, you don’t have to travel at all to go a bit exotic; this Pink Grapefruit Fizz can be recreated at home in a flash.
Its fresh and zingy ingredients feature not just pink grapefruit but a lashing of lime. Plus, the lower ABV of the Pink Grapefruit Spirit (20% ABV) makes for a lighter alternative to a G&T that won’t give you a headache in the morning!
- 50ml Fatty’s Organic Pink Grapefruit
- 10ml Lime juice
- 50ml Freshly squeezed pink grapefruit juice
- 10ml Sugar syrup
- Soda water
- Pink Grapefruit
- Pour the Fatty’s, lime juice, pink grapefruit juice and sugar syrup in to a high ball with crushed ice.
- Gently stir and add the soda water.
- Garnish with a wedge of pink grapefruit over the edge of the glass.
Fatty’s Organic Pink Grapefruit (20% ABV, 70cl) is available from Gin Kin Shop for £35.