Honey Spirits was founded on the ethos of producing the highest quality spirits using only natural ingredients and without the addition of artificial sweeteners, colourings or flavourings.
The brand’s Apoteca Gin range is inspired by the druidic culture and the homeopathic remedies of old, where herbs and spices were added to spirits as restoratives.
So if you’re looking for a refreshing summer cocktail that’s, light, refreshing and tasty then you’ll want to try a Raspberry Basil Smash.
Apoteca Raspberry Gin is a combination of the signature Apoteca Original Gin with fresh British raspberries to create a superb balance of intense raspberry & juniper complexity.
Whilst there is a bit of sugar in this recipe there are plenty of fresh ingredients too – and anyway cocktails are meant to be fun, not part of your five a day.
Raspberry Basil Smash
- 50ml Apoteca Raspberry Gin
- 25ml sugar syrup
- 50ml tonic
- Handful of raspberries
- Handful of basil
- Place a handful of raspberries and a handful of fresh basil into a shaker and gently muddle.
- Add the gin, sugar syrup and tonic and top up with ice.
- Shake vigorously then double strain into an glass filled with crushed ice.
- Garnish with raspberries and basil leaves.
Apoteca Raspberry Gin is available to buy from the Gin Kin Shop.