Whether you’re planning a summer event or are simply looking to jazz up your evening drinks in the garden, a gin, elderflower and Prosecco cocktail is elegant perfection in a glass.
These cocktails are created using the stunning The Lakes Elderflower Gin Liqueur which looks so impressive you’ll most definitely want to bring the bottle out for show.
If you don’t have Prosecco to hand, however, not to worry, you can still create cocktail magic by using dry white wine that might be in the back of your cupboard.
Best Gin, Elderflower and Wine Cocktails
- • 30ml The Lakes Elderflower Gin Liqueur
- • 10ml Sugar syrup
- • 50ml Dry white wine
- • Orange twist
- 1. Stir all ingredients until very cold in a mixing glass.
- 2. Strain into a pre-chilled Coupe glass and garnish with an orange twist.
The Elderflower & Mint Cooler
- • 25ml The Lakes Gin
- • 25ml The Lakes Elderflower Gin Liqueur
- • 25ml Lemon juice
- • 25ml Dry white wine
- • Soda water, tonic water, lemonade or any kind of bubbles you have available
- • Cucumber ribbon
- • White sugar
- • Mint leaves
- 1. Prepare a highball glass with a cucumber ribbon wrapped around the inside.
- 2. Add The Lakes Gin, The Lakes Elderflower Gin Liqueur, lemon juice, white wine, a tsp white sugar and 4 mint leaves into your highball.
- 3. Next, add large ice cubes to fill your highball and top with your choice of bubbles.
- 4. Churn with a long thin spoon to stir the ingredients, trying to not knock the cucumber ribbon.
Garnish with a lemon wedge and sprig of mint.
Lakes Elderflower Fizz
- • 50ml The Lakes Elderflower Gin Liqueur
- • 15ml Lime juice
- • 20ml Sugar syrup
- • Prosecco or sparkling wine
- • Mint leaves, to garnish
- 1. In a cocktail shaker, combine the first three ingredients over ice and fine strain into a chilled champagne flute.
- 2. Top with sparkling wine or Prosecco and garnish with mint leaves.