A gin mojito has got to be one of the most refreshing and revitalising cocktails – especially on a summer’s day. So when we saw Raven Spirits’ citrus twist on a gin mojito we were very excited.
The Aberdeenshire based distillery have used Hrafn Gin ‘Thought & Memory’ for this recipe, which contains mandarin in the botanicals, making it the perfect gin for a juicy citrus-based mandarin gin mojito.
The Hrafn Gin Mandarin Mojito is as sweet and as fresh as they come, using a premium lemonade and some fresh ingredients, including mandarin and a mojito staple – fresh mint leaves.
Hrafn Gin Mandarin Mojito
- 50ml Hrafn Gin ‘Thought & Memory’
- 100ml Fever-Tree Sicilian Lemonade
- 10ml sugar syrup
- ½ unpeeled mandarin, chopped
- 7 mint leaves
- Add mint & mandarin to heavy based rocks glass.
- Muddle the mint and mandarin.
- Pour over sugar syrup.
- Fill a glass with ice and pour in the Hrafn Gin.
- Top with Fever-Tree Sicilian Lemonade.
- Garnish with mint & mandarin peel.
Hrafn Gin ‘Thought & Memory’ is available to buy from the Gin Kin Shop.