No one gets to go on holiday as much as they’d like, that’s just a fact of life. But certain drinks, such as a gin and pineapple cocktail, can transport you half the world away in a sip.
The intense fruity flavour of pineapple is a powerful thing. Just one taste of the tropical can take us back to cherished holidays where fabulously fruity cocktails were practically on tap.
You’ll require a healthy dose of pineapple juice for all these cocktails and the main ingredient itself, in its natural form, for garnishes.
After you’ve created your tropical masterpiece all that’s left is to do is to close your eyes, take a sip and hear the waves lapping against a golden shore.
Best Gin and Pineapple Cocktails
Piston Pineapple Gin Fizz
- • 50ml Piston London Dry Gin
- • 50ml pineapple juice
- • 15ml sugar syrup
- • Juice from 1 lime
- • Tonic/lemonade/soda
- • Wedges of pineapple and lime to garnish
- 1. Place the gin, pineapple juice, syrup and lime juice into a cocktail shaker.
- 2. Add ice to the shaker.
- 3. Shake and strain into glass, add extra ice.
- 4. Top with you choice of tonic, lemonade or soda.
- 5. Garnish with fresh pineapple and lime wedges.
Gin Pina Colada
- • 50ml The Orangery Gin
- • 50ml half & half
- • 20ml rich coconut syrup
- • 60ml unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1. Shake ingredients with ice and pour into a glass with cubed ice.
- 2. Garnish with a pineapple leaf.
Skywave Singapore Sling
- • 35ml Sky Wave Gin
- • 120ml pineapple juice
- • 7.5ml Benedictine
- • 7.5ml Cointreau
- • 15ml cherry liqueur
- • 15ml of lime juice
- • 5-10ml grenadine
- • Pineapple to garnish
- 1. Pour the ingredients into an ice-filled cocktail shaker and add a few drops of Angostura bitters.
- 2. Cover and shake vigorously then fill a tall glass with ice, then strain the cocktail over the ice.
- 3. Garnish with pineapple slice.
Pineapple and Mango Gin Sangria
- • 100ml Eden Mill Mango & Pineapple Gin Liqueur
- • 200ml pineapple juice
- • 200ml white wine
- • 200ml lemonade
- • Lemon and lime slices
- • Mint leaves
- 1. Pour ingredients into a pitcher.
- 2. Garnish with lemon and lime slices and mint leaves.
- 3. Top with ice.
Recipe via Eden Mill.
Gin, Pineapple & Prosecco Royal Cobbler
- • 1 measure gin
- • 1 measure pineapple juice
- • 1/2 measure raspberry syrup
- • 1/2 measure lemon juice
- • Prosecco to top
- • Pineapple wedge to garnish
- 1. Add all the ingredients except the Prosecco to a cocktail shaker and shake well.
- 2. Strain into a glass filled with cubed ice and and top with Prosecco.
- 3. Garnish with a pineapple wedge.