British raspberries are a thing of beauty. They are an indication that summer has finally arrived and when they are ripe they are flavoursome, juicy and absolutely delicious in gin.
The deep red colour and the bold flavours of Gordon Castle’s Raspberry Gin Liqueur ‘bleeding’ over the Raspberry Gin Bramble is a work of art. One that is too tasty, however, to be savoured for too long.
Gordon Castle Botanical Gin is also included in the recipe and its garden mint, lavender and rosemary botanicals perfectly compliment the sweet raspberry taste.
This cocktail really does taste of the British countryside in the full bloom of summer – ideal for summer sipping in the garden.
Raspberry Gin Bramble
- 60ml Gordon Castle Botanical Gin
- 15ml Gordon Castle Raspberry Gin Liqueur
- 30ml freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 15ml sugar syrup
- Fresh mint
- Add the botanical gin, sugar syrup and lemon juice into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Shake well and strain into a short glass filled with crushed ice.
- To finish, pour over the Raspberry Gin Liqueur to create a ‘bleeding’ effect down the glass and garnish with the fresh mint.
Gordon Castle gins are available to buy from the Gin Kin Shop.