There’s something about taking your first sip of a fruity gin cocktail that immediately transports you to that special place on holiday.
Good news is you don’t need to own a passport to recreate some of your favourites at home, these summertime serves pull inspiration from across the globe so you can holiday in style from the comfort of your own garden.
Best Holiday at Home Style Cocktails
For the taste of the Caribbean…
- • 37.5ml Isle of Bute Gorse Gin⠀
- • 20ml Lime juice⠀
- • 50ml Pineapple juice or large pineapple wedge ⠀
- • Teaspoon of coconut sorbet or ice-cream.⠀
- • Sparkling wine⠀
- 1. Add all ingredients to blender apart from the sparkling wine, blend with crushed ice and pour into a highball glass.
- 2. Top with sparkling wine and garnish with pineapple and coconut. ⠀
The Lemon Grove G&T
For the taste of Italy…
- • 50ml Lemon Grove Gin
- • 150ml Premium tonic
- • Handful of ice
- • A slice of lemon
1. Compile all ingredients in a glass with plenty of ice and garnish with a slice of lemon.
Brookie's Plum Gin & Oat Milk
For the taste of the Australian Rainforest…
- • 45ml Brookie’s Slow Gin
- • 45ml oat milk
- • 15ml lemon juice
- • 10ml sugar syrup
- • 1x healthy bar spoon of Davidson’s Plum Jam
- • Davison’s Plums, Lilly Pilly Leaves & Aniseed Myrtle Leaf to garnish.
- Shake all the ingredients vigorously in a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Double strain into a glass over a big ice ball.
- Garnish with Davison’s Plums, Lilly Pilly Leaves & Aniseed Myrtle Leaf.
Skywave Singapore Sling
For the taste of Singapore in a glass…
- • 35ml Sky Wave Gin
- • 120ml pineapple juice
- • 7.5ml Benedictine
- • 7.5ml Cointreau
- • 15ml cherry liqueur
- • 15ml of lime juice
- • 5-10ml grenadine
- • Pineapple to garnish
- 1. Pour the ingredients into an ice-filled cocktail shaker and add a few drops of Angostura bitters.
- 2. Cover and shake vigorously then fill a tall glass with ice, then strain the cocktail over the ice.
- 3. Garnish with pineapple slice.