If you’ve not yet tried gin and coffee cocktails then 1: you are missing out big time and 2: this slightly sweeter version of an Espresso Martini might be a great introduction.
The Espresso Martini is one of the all time classic gin cocktails but every so often a little update can provide a bit of variety.
The main twist in this recipe from Pin Gin is the use of their Valencian Orange gin instead of a more traditional London Dry.
Pin Gin Valencian Orange is packed full of wonderfully sweet Valencian oranges whilst still retaining a juniper core. This makes it perfect for a zesty twist on a classic that still retains all the best features of the original.
If you want a cocktail that’s easy to make, gives you a bit of get-up-and-go and has a citrus tang then be sure to give this Orange Espresso Martini recipe a try.
Orange Espresso Martini
- 50ml Pin Gin Valencian Orange
- 50ml espresso
- 30ml sugar syrup
- 50ml coffee liqueur (optional)
- Orange twist to garnish
- Take a cocktail shaker, add in your Valencian Orange Pin Gin, sugar syrup and espresso mix (if you’re using coffee liqueur then add this in too).
- Fill to about 2/3 with ice and shake well.
- Use a strainer to pour the liquid into a Martini glass.
- Garnish with an orange twist.
Pin Gin Valencian Orange is available to buy from the Gin Kin Shop, priced at £35.