Hot lazy summer days mean that sometimes you just feel slugglish and heavy. It’s good news then that the lovely people at Masons Gin have come up with the perfect solution to give you that get-up-and-go feeling.
Gin and tea cocktails are nothing new, but this specific concoction may well be unique.
Masons Tea Edition Gin is refreshingly dry; the sweet citrus, pine and dry juniper flavours balance beautifully with a subtle finish of Yorkshire Tea.
Cold-infused earl grey tea is added to the mix, and to make the drink even more summery, the Mediterranean flavours of lemon and peach are also included.
Don’t forget to add lots of ice and you’ve got one seriously tasty way to beat the heat.
Gin and Iced Tea Cocktail
- 50ml Masons Tea Edition Gin
- 75ml cold-infused earl grey tea
- 25ml lemon juice
- 15ml peach pureé
- 15ml gomme
- Add some cubed ice into a highball glass.
- Add all ingredients and stir in the glass until mixed.
- Slice and twist bergamot zest in the glass to finish.
Masons Tea Edition Gin is available to buy from the Gin Kin Shop.