It can be all too easy to feel stuck in a rut when it comes to the classic G&T but, with some simple changes, you can upgrade it into an easy summer cocktail in no time.
These simple serves can be made in a matter of moments and don’t require fussy ingredients, equipment or even much time at all.
Easy Summer Cocktails with Gin
Make a Summer Style Mojito
Hrafn Gin Mandarin Mojito
- • 50ml Hrafn Gin ‘Thought & Memory’
- • 100ml Fever-Tree Sicilian Lemonade
- • 10ml sugar syrup
- • ½ unpeeled mandarin, chopped
- • 7 mint leaves
- 1. Add mint & mandarin to heavy based rocks glass.
- 2. Muddle the mint and mandarin.
- 3. Pour over sugar syrup.
- 4. Fill a glass with ice and pour in the Hrafn Gin.
- 5. Top with Fever-Tree Sicilian Lemonade.
- 6. Garnish with mint & mandarin peel.
Upgrade with Lemonade and Fruit
Simmer Gin and Lemonade
- • 50ml Shetland Reel Simmer Gin
- • Fever-Tree Sicilian Lemonade
- • Slice of orange and a sprig of rosemary to garnish
- 1. Pour the ingredients into a rocks glass with plenty of ice.
- 2. Garnish with a slice of orange and a sprig of rosemary.
Create a Mediterranean Twist
Mr Hobbs Gin Summer Twist
- • Mr Hobbs Gin
- • Mediterranean Tonic
- • Lemon juice
- • Wheel of lemon
- • Sprig of rosemary
- 1. Pop plenty of good quality ice into a tall, elegant glass and pour over a 50ml slug of Mr Hobbs Gin.
- 2. Add several drops of fresh lemon juice and fill to the top with Mediterranean Fever-Tree tonic water.
- 3. To garnish, add a wheel of lemon and a sprig of rosemary.