On a warm day there’s nothing quite like a gin sorbet or ice cream knickerblocker glory to enjoy in the garden.
This recipe, created by Scottish gin extraordinaires Gin Bothy, gives a grown up twist on a sundae, transforming it from childhood favourite to sophisticated dessert cocktail in a flash.
Gin Bothy’s Raspberry Gin Liqueur pairs perfectly with limoncello, while adding raspberry jam and scoops of ice cream truly ups the fun factor.
- 50ml Gin Bothy Raspberry Gin Liqueur
- 25ml Freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 15ml Limoncello
- 1 tsp Raspberry jam
- 2 scoops of ice cream
- Add the ingredients to a Boston shaker with ice, shake well.
- Add a teaspoon of raspberry jam and shake well.
- Pour into a low ball glass and add 2 scoops of ice cream.
Gin Bothy Raspberry Gin Liqueur (50cl, 20% ABV) is available from Gin Kin Shop for £26.