Summer is the time for experimenting with different flavours and if you haven’t tried the combination of stawberry gin and cranberry juice then we suggest you try it at your earliest convenience.
The folks at Piston Gin have turned the flavour pairing into a cocktail, known as a Ginberry, and it couldn’t be easier to make.
Piston Gin’s Ginberry creation is full of sweet berry notes and contains no artifical colours or flavours.
Strawberry & Hibiscus Gin contains locally picked Strawberries and delicate aromas of Nigerian Hibiscus create a subtle sweetness followed by a smooth citrus finish.
- 50ml Strawberry & Hibiscus Gin
- 150ml cranberry juice
- 10ml lemon juice
- 1x egg white
- Fresh cranberries or raspberries to garnish
- Add all ingredients into a cocktail shaker.
- Shake thoroughly over ice until the egg white is frothy.
- Fine strain through a sieve into a glass with ice.
- Garnish with fresh raspberries or cranberries.
Piston Strawberry & Hibiscus Gin is available to buy from the Gin Kin Shop.