Mojitos are a fantastic cocktail choice in the heat, owing to their cooling combination of mint, lime and a whole lot of ice.
If you fancy taking the idea up a notch, however, why not bring a twist of chilli to your glass with Gin Bothy Chilli Liqueur finished off with real chilli slices?
Thai Chilli Mojito, with Gin Bothy
- 50ml Gin Bothy Chilli Liqueur
- 20ml Freshly squeezed lime juice
- 15ml Aperol
- Tonic water
- Mint leaves, coriander leaves and chilli slices
- Add the mint leaves, coriander and chilli slices to a highball glass.
- Add the Gin Bothy Chilli Liqueur, Aperol and lime juice, muddle together.
- Add crushed ice, stir with a long stirrer and top up with tonic water.
- Garnish with a little chilli, mint leaves and coriander.
Gin Bothy Chilli Infused Liqueur is available from Gin Kin Shop.