Sorbet is an excellent way to turn summer gin cocktails into a cooling delight in a flash. The only thing that could make it even better? The addition of sparkling wine.
This glorious tropical cocktail uses Isle of Bute Gorse Gin to create a refreshing twist of pineapple, coconut and lime like no other.
- 37.5ml Isle of Bute Gorse Gin⠀
- 20ml Lime juice⠀
- 50ml Pineapple juice or large pineapple wedge ⠀
- Teaspoon of coconut sorbet or ice-cream.⠀
- Sparkling wine⠀
- Add all ingredients to blender apart from the sparkling wine, blend with crushed ice and pour into a highball glass.
- Top with sparkling wine and garnish with pineapple and coconut. ⠀
Isle of Bute Gin (43% ABV, 70cl) is available from Gin Kin Shop.