Nothing says summer more than juicy ripe strawberries and nothing says summer drinking more than strawberry gin cocktails.
The fresh berry taste and vibrant blush pink colour are exactly what’s needed for sipping on long hot summer days.
We’ve rounded up our favourite strawberry gin cocktails for you to try. They are fresh, delicious and simple to make, so there’s no excuse not to have a go at these cocktail crowd pleasers.
Best Strawberry Gin Cocktails
Strawberry Gin Smash
- • 50ml Piston Strawberry & Hibiscus Gin
- • 2 strawberries halved
- • 2 tsp sugar
- • 8-12 mint leaves
- • 1/2 lime chopped up
- 1. Smash up the strawberries, lime and some mint leaves in a long glass.
- 2. Add the gin.
- 3. Top the glass with crushed ice and stir.
- 4. Garnish with fresh mint leaves.
Wild Strawberry & Rose Gin Daquiri
- • 45ml Gin Bothy Strawberry Gin Liqueur
- • 22ml Gin Bothy Rose Gin
- • 10ml freshly squeezed lime juice
- • 1 cup crushed ice
- • Rose lemonade
- • 3 large strawberries hulled and halved
- 1. Add the ingredients except the rose lemonade and strawberries to a shaker.
- 2. Shake well, pour into a rocks glass and top up with the rose lemonade.
- 3. Garnish with halved strawberries or 3 wild strawberries on a cocktail stick.
Strawberry & Lime Gin Smash
- • 50ml Rock Rose Summer Edition Gin
- • 25ml lime juice
- • 20ml sugar syrup
- • 5 mint leaves
- • 4 large strawberries
- • Soda water
- • Garnish with strawberries
- 1. Add the strawberries and mint to the base of a cocktail shaker and mash really well.
- 2. Fill the shaker with ice.
- 3. Add the remaining ingredients except the soda water and shake well.
- 4. Strain into a tall glass over ice and top with soda.
- 5. Garnish with strawberries.
- • 50ml Strawberry & Hibiscus Gin
- • 150ml cranberry juice
- • 10ml lemon juice
- • 1x egg white
- • Fresh cranberries or raspberries to garnish
- 1. Add all ingredients into a cocktail shaker.
- 2. Shake thoroughly over ice until the egg white is frothy.
- 3. Fine strain through a sieve into a glass with ice.
- 4. Garnish with fresh raspberries or cranberries.
Strawberry Candyfloss Gin & Lemonade
- • 50ml Chesterfield Strawberry Candy Floss Gin
- • Lemonade
- • Fresh strawberries
- 1. Pour the gin into a glass with ice and top with lemonade.
- 2. Garnish with fresh strawberries.