If you’re looking for a showstopper of a cocktail – something that looks and tastes the part – then look no further than these delicious raspberry gin cocktails.
Best served in summer when you can garnish with fresh raspberries, these raspberry beauties will look equally at home at the classiest of soirées or simply for a fun get together with friends.
With a minimum of fuss you can create something special, but don’t take our word for it, see for yourself by making your own raspberry gin cocktails from our list of favourites.
Best Raspberry Gin Cocktails
Raspberry Basil Smash
- • 50ml Apoteca Raspberry Gin
- • 25ml sugar syrup
- • 50ml tonic
- • Handful of raspberries
- • Handful of basil
- 1. Place a handful of raspberries and a handful of fresh basil into a shaker and gently muddle.
- 2. Add the gin, sugar syrup and tonic and top up with ice.
- 3. Shake vigorously then double strain into an glass filled with crushed ice.
- 4. Garnish with raspberries and basil leaves.
Raspberry Ghost Sour
- • 50ml Greensand Ridge Raspberry Ghost
- • 40ml fresh lemon juice
- • 20ml simple syrup
- • Mascharino cherry (or a raspberry) to garnish
- 1. Add all ingredients into a shaker with ice and shake.
- 2. Strain into a glass.
- 3. Garnish to serve.
Raspberry & Mango Gin Slushie
- • 50ml Raspberry & Mango Gin
- • Handful of fresh raspberries
- • 4-5 chunks of fresh mango
- • Teaspoon of sugar syrup
- • Juice of half a lime
- • Lots of ice
- 1. Add all ingredients into a blender, whirl until smooth with a ‘slushie’ texture.
- 2. Pour into a tumbler or highball glass and garnish with raspberries and lime.
Raspberry Gin Ice Cream Glory
- • 50ml Gin Bothy Raspberry Gin Liqueur
- • 25ml freshly squeezed lemon juice
- • 15ml Limoncello
- • 1 tsp raspberry jam
- • 2 scoops of ice cream
- 1. Add the ingredients to a Boston shaker with ice, shake well.
- 2. Add a teaspoon of raspberry jam and shake well.
- 3. Pour into a low ball glass and add 2 scoops of ice cream.
Raspberry Gin Bramble
- • 60ml Gordon Castle Botanical Gin
- • 15ml Gordon Castle Raspberry Gin Liqueur
- • 30ml freshly squeezed lemon juice
- • 15ml sugar syrup
- • Fresh mint
- 1. Add the botanical gin, sugar syrup and lemon juice into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- 2. Shake well and strain into a short glass filled with crushed ice.
- 3. To finish, pour over the Raspberry Gin Liqueur to create a ‘bleeding’ effect down the glass and garnish with the fresh mint.