Raspberry & Mango Gin, made by The Gin to My Tonic, has been one of the hit gins of the summer thanks to its fabulously sweet and fruity flavour.
Now the makers have decided to own summer completely by releasing a recipe for mouthwatering Raspberry & Mango Gin ice lollies.
If there’s a better and tastier way to cool down whilst basking in the summer rays we certainly don’t know about it.
Enjoy summer to the fullest by making your own thirst quenching frozen fruity, ginny treats.
How to Make Raspberry & Mango Gin Ice Lollies
- 50ml Raspberry & Mango Gin
- 350ml elderflower tonic water
- 200g frozen raspberries
- 150ml water
- Juice of 1 lime
- 2.5 tbsp sugar
- Add water, lime juice and sugar to a small saucepan over medium-high heat and simmer for approx. 1–2 minutes or until the sugar has dissolved. When slightly cooled, mix in gin and tonic and set aside.
- Use a rolling pin to mash up raspberries in a sealable plastic bag and add to ice lolly moulds.
- Fill the moulds with the gin and tonic mixture. Transfer to freezer and leave to set for approx. 6 hours or overnight.
The Gin to My Tonic – Raspberry & Mango Gin is available to buy from the Gin Kin Shop.