The Bramble cocktail was created in London in the 1980’s and has went from strength to strength since and transitioned through many variations.
The Cranberry Gin Bramble, a recipe from Cranes, is one such variation and if you like berries you’re in for a treat.
The main ingredient is Cranes Cranberry Gin. It’s handcrafted from premium cranberries and blended in harmony with juniper, staying true to the origins of a London Dry Gin.
Perfect for warm summer evenings, if you like your cocktails fruity, this one’s for you.
Cranberry Gin Bramble
- 2 parts Cranes Cranberry Gin
- 1 part lemon juice
- 1 part sugar syrup
- Dash of blackberry liqueur
- Blackberries and lemon twist to garnish.
- Chill a tumbler either in the fridge or using ice.
- Add 2 parts Cranes Cranberry Gin, 1 part lemon juice and 1 part sugar syrup.
- Top with a dash of blackberry liqueur.
- Garnish with fresh blackberries and a twist of lemon.
Cranes Cranberry Gin is available to buy from the Gin Kin Shop.