There’s nothing quite like a heavenly trifle to indulge in, particularly when there’s dousings of pink gin involved.
This dreamy dessert uses Pinkster-infused Boozy Berries, recycled from the process of making Pinkster Gin, to create the creamiest pink gin trifle you’ll ever have the pleasure of tucking into.
Just pair with a Pinkster Gin on the side for the ultimate matching combination!
Boozy Berries Pink Gin Trifle
- Jar of Pinkster Boozy Berries
- Fresh raspberries or strawberries
- Jelly mix
- Custard (powder, fresh or tinned)
- Madeira cake (or whatever you have handy)
- Pint of double cream
- Make up the jelly mix following the packet instructions, and whip the double cream.
- Place a layer of Madeira cake in a bowl, dish or even an empty Boozy Berries jar. Spoon on some Boozy Berries, pour in some jelly and allow jelly to set.
- If using custard powder, make as instructed on packet and cool. Add a layer of custard and more cake.
- Add some of the fruit and whipped cream.
- Keep layering until jar/bowl/dish is full, top with some more cake, cream and fresh fruit.
- Chill before serving. Dig in.