If you’re looking to celebrate a special occasion or simply want to inject a bit of fun into proceedings then fizz is essential – gin fizz cocktails in particular.
Whether it’s Prosecco or soda, adding some bubbles is always a good idea.
Fruity, elegant and fun, we’ve rounded up the very best gin fizz cocktails to liven up any party or celebration.
Cucumber Gin Fizz
- • 35ml The English Drinks Company Cucumber Gin
- • 15ml elderflower cordial
- • 15ml lemon juice
- • Top up with Prosecco
- • Garnish with a ribbon of cucumber and lemon peel.
- 1. Add the cucumber gin, elderflower and lemon juice into a cocktail mixer and mix.
- 2. Add a long ribbon of cucumber to your glass and pour in contents of a cocktail shaker and then top up the glass with Prosecco and add a slither of lemon peel to serve.
Pineapple Gin Fizz
- • 50ml Piston London Dry Gin
- • 50ml Pineapple juice
- • 15ml Sugar syrup
- • Juice from 1 lime
- • Tonic/lemonade/soda
- • Wedges of pineapple and lime to garnish
- 1. Place the gin, pineapple juice, syrup and lime juice into a cocktail shaker.
- 2. Add ice to the shaker.
- 3. Shake and strain into glass, add extra ice.
- 4. Top with you choice of tonic, lemonade or soda.
- 5. Garnish with fresh pineapple and lime wedges.
Pinkster Gin & Prosecco
- • Pinkster Gin
- • Prosecco
- • Fresh lemon juice
- • Rhubarb strips
- 1. Compile all ingredients into a tall flute glass and serve.
Pink Grapefruit Gin Fizz
- • 50ml Fatty’s Organic Pink Grapefruit
- • 10ml lime juice
- • 50ml freshly squeezed pink grapefruit juice
- • 10ml sugar syrup
- • Soda water
- • Pink grapefruit to garnish
- 1. Pour the Fatty’s, lime juice, pink grapefruit juice and sugar syrup in to a high ball with crushed ice.
- 2. Gently stir and add the soda water.
- 3. Garnish with a wedge of pink grapefruit over the edge of the glass.
Valencian Orange Gin Fizz
- • 50ml Pin Gin Valencian Orange
- • 1 Valencian orange (juice only)
- • 3 drops angostura bitters
- • Soda water
- 1. Pour the orange juice over ice in a long glass.
- 2. Add the gin and bitters.
- 3. Give the drink a stir and top up with soda water to desired level.
- 4. Stir gently to mix.