It pairs Gin Bothy’s Raspberry Gin Liqueur with a simple homemade fig syrup that’s so easy to make up in a flute glass.
Fig Gin Fizz Recipe
- 25ml Gin Bothy’s Raspberry Gin Liqueur
- Fresh sliced figs
- Fig simple syrup*
For the Fig Simple Syrup:
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 fresh chopped figs
How to Make the Fig Simple Syrup*:
- Bring all ingredients to the boil
- Stir until sugar has dissolved then simmer for 2 minutes
- Strain and allow to cool
- Can be kept, if chilled, for up to 2 weeks.
- Add the fig simple syrup* to the bottom of a flute glass
- Top up with your favourite Prosecco
- Garnish with fresh sliced figs
Gin Bothy Raspberry Gin Liqueur is available to buy from Gin Kin Shop.