Need something warming, sweet and a bit boozy? Hot gin cocktails are a great way to embrace a chilly new season and there’s no better way to get cosy and curl up at home than with hot chocolate and gin paired together.
This boozy hot chocolate recipe is created with Mr Hobbs Gin which uses a curl of orange peel as its garnish.
For this seasonal warmer, however, why not go one step further and add a cinnamon stick and a sprinkle of cocoa for 10/10 presentation?
Mr Hobbs Boozy Hot Chocolate
- 25ml Mr Hobbs Gin
- Half a shot of Cointreau
- Your favourite hot chocolate
- A curl of orange peel
- A sprinkle of cocoa
- A cinnamon stick
- Add 25ml Mr Hobbs Gin to your preferred mug.
- Make up your favourite hot chocolate, as per brand instructions, and mix with the gin.
- If you’re feeling super sumptuous and have some to hand, add half a shot of Cointreau.
- Garnish with a curl of orange peel, a cinnamon stick and a sprinkle of cocoa.
Mr Hobbs Gin is available to buy from Gin Kin Shop.